Quictent offers a wide variety of options when you need to purchase a 10x20 temporary shelter. Everything from pop-up canopies, party tents to car canopies are available in 10x20 sizes. Of course, due to the nature of the products, they differ in material and functionality as well as detailing.
To make your shopping process at Quictent easier and to understand the differences between different products of the same size. This guide compares the main differences between Quictent 10x20 canopy tents, party tents, and carport shelters to help you choose the best product for your situation. Depending on your needs and budget, one type may be better than the other.
Pop up canopy
Pop-up canopies are the most basic type of temporary shelter. They have one of the easiest frames to install and are lightweight, making them easy to transport and carry. 10x20 canopies are suitable for a variety of occasions, such as small parties, family gatherings, or trade shows.
(Quictent 10x20 pop up canopy)
Quictent 10x20 canopy features
- Easy to set up and take down. They can be compactly folded for storage.
- The 10x20 canopy is more stable with full truss construction.
- The fabric is 420D Oxford cloth, which is waterproof and sunproof as well as UV resistant. The frame is made of stainless steel with a powder-coated finish for rust resistance.
- There are also small hooks on the fabric and frame to prevent the top from being blown away by the wind.
- Provides 4 church window sidewalls and two sidewalls with zippers. Aesthetically pleasing, weatherproof, and enhances privacy at the same time. The sidewalls are removable or detachable to meet different needs.
- Features adjustable height settings with three heights of 10.0' / 10.3' / 10.6'.
- The 10x20 canopy comes with a free rope for reinforcement, stakes, and 6 sandbags.
- The 10x20 canopy can accommodate up to 30 people standing, or up to 10 to 15 people if 8' banquet tables need to be placed.
- The 10x20 canopy weighs 45 lbs.
If your need is for temporary shade or if you are a vendor who often has to attend the marketplace. Then the 10x20 canopy is perfect for you. But, its portable construction and lightweight design result in a higher price for those with budgets.
- Price: $239.99
- Shipping: 3-5 business days
The party tent is a great choice for any outdoor event, whether it's a birthday party, wedding, or backyard party. There is a big difference in the frame compared to the pop-up canopy, the party tent requires time to install the frame whereas the pop-up canopy's pre-assembled frame just needs to be opened and secured.
(Quictent 10x20 party tent)
Quictent 10x20 party tent features
- The 10x20 party tent is similar in appearance to the 10x20 canopy. However, the materials used in the 10x20 party tent are completely different. 10x20 party tent roof and sidewalls are made of 120g PE, which is tear-proof, waterproof, and UV-resistant.
- The frame is made of a heavy-duty, rust-resistant powder-coated steel tube with a thickness of 32mm. It will not bend or break easily.
- The frame takes time to set up and is supplied with pole connections to make the whole frame more stable.
- 4 fully enclosed side walls with clear PVC windows and 2 zippered doors are available. The side walls are also detachable and removable.
- The 10x20 party tent can accommodate 10 to 25 people, the number of people will vary depending on the addition of tables and chairs.
- The 10x20 party tent weighs 43 lbs.
The car canopy is different from the first two types of tents in terms of the frame. The frame design is much simpler, presenting a large triangle. Whereas party tents and canopy tents usually have two points at the top. Again, it will take some time to set up.
(Quictent 10x20 carport)
Quictent 10x20 car canopy features
- The top fabric material of the 10x20 car canopy is 180g PE, which is UV resistant and waterproof.
- The frame is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel tubing with a thickness of 38mm. It is waterproof and rust-resistant. Stronger than a 10x20 party tent.
- Comes with a reinforced base, pegs, and rope.
- The poles are labeled with numbers for quick and easy installation.
- This car canopy is not supplied with side walls to bring good air circulation.
- The 10x20 car canopy weighs 79 lbs.
The frame of the car canopy is stronger than the party tent. It can be used outdoors for a long time in mild weather conditions but needs good reinforcement. 10x20 car canopy can be used not only as a temporary garage but also for storing a boat of the appropriate size.
Of course, it can also be used to create shelter for outdoor activities. Yet, it takes time to install so it is also not suitable for commercial occasions such as trade shows.
Now you know the difference between three temporary shelters of the same size. In conclusion, there are a few key factors to consider when choosing between a Quictent 10x20 pop-up canopy, a party tent, and a car canopy. That is budget, local weather conditions, the level of protection required, ease of installation/removal, and the features you need.
Hopefully, this guide will help you determine which 10x20 size is best for your specific needs. Or feel free to contact our customer service to help you.