About 98" x 49" x 53" Small Greenhouse:
- EASY TO SET UP: Stretch the collapsible pop-up cover and run the 2 folding fiberglass poles through the top and a small greenhouse presents to you. Many conveniences to fold it up and store when not using it in summer.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: Access to the SGS test report recognition. Fine processing of 600D oxford combined with 18mil clear PVC cover, Waterproof UV protection. 1.5mmx6mm steel-wire rods and 8.5mm fiberglass poles, with high-end quality and unique design, good performance, and longer life to use.
- 6 STAKES PROVIDED: Help to strengthen the greenhouse. The special design of cloth buckles around the tent, so that you can use extra ropes and stakes easily in bad weather.
- 4 LARGE ZIPPER DOORS: Rolling from the upper part. Unique buckle design, effective protection of the rolled zipper door, you can walk in easily. Two zipper screen windows, adjust the sunlight and temperature inside.
- OVERLONG COVER DESIGN. Effective protection of plant growth. Makes Greenhouse More Airtight and Secure, Just Bury It in The Soil. Designed for Garden Box Kit/ Flower Beds.
Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us at first if any doubt or problems with this greenhouse.
- one year free warranty for the frame
- 6 months warranty for the cover
|Size||98" x 49" x 53"|
||1.5mmx6mm steel-wire rods and 8.5mm fiberglass poles|
|Cover||600D oxford combined with 18mil clear PVC cover|
|Package Include||1 X Powder-coated steel frame
1 X Transparent PE cover with 2 zipper doors
Necessary assembly parts
1 X Manual
Free Shipping to 48 states of the US. Alaska, Hawaii, and other regions of the U.S, please contact us for the shipping rate.
We do NOT deliver to the PO box address.
The ONLY reason for item return we accept manufacturing defect.
You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item. Find Out More Here
If you have time, Please take a simple survey to help us improve the Greenhouse.