Quictent may change this Policy from time to time.
If we make changes, we will notify you, in some cases, we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access our Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Quictent takes your online security very seriously. We do not intend to collect sensitive personal information ("sensitive personal information" means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or that concerns an individual's health).
We use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purpose for which it was collected or as you may subsequently authorize. Besides, if Quictent uses or discloses personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected or described to you at the point of collection, Quictent will provide you notice before such new use of personal information, with a reasonable opportunity to object. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
Protecting Your Payment Privacy
- When you check out with PayPal, you will be redirected to their websites with SSL connection, so your order information won't be sniffed.
- When you check out with Credit Card, we transfer your card info to a payment solution company which complies with PCI CSS using an SSL connection. And thus, the security of your credit card is guaranteed. We neither record nor store your card info in our system.
- We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures, and requirements laid down in the US laws and Acts to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
By using our website, you consent to having the information you provide to be processed for any of the following purposes, except where you have chosen to opt-out of being contacted by us or third parties. You may change your mind at any time. You can also unsubscribe by email.
If you do not agree to our Terms, please do not use our website.
Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. Below is the information we collect.
- We ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. When you enter your credit card info, we DO NOT make any copy and won't store any info on that. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients will not be used for marketing purposes.
- We use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Cookies" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Cart and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify it is you, not others when you use our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, help us further improve and develop the products and services we offer.
No recognizable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
Use of Information
We use the information you provide us to:
- Administer your account. We may disclose your details to the third-party service providers (carrier company) to process your order.
- Keep you in the loop of updates about products, services, promotions, and special offers.
- Contact you by email or telephone if there is a query regarding your order(s).
Sharing of Information
- We will never disclose your payment details to the involved third parties.
- We do pass your address, name, and telephonenumber to the carrier for the delivery purpose only.
Social Sharing Features
Quictentis active on Social Media. You have the opportunity to interact with us on those Social Media platforms regarding Quicent products and services we offer. Some Social Media platforms provide us with information and data on how people interact with our pages.
Any content you post on a Social Media platform is public information and will be treated as non-confidential. Quictent reserves the right to post (or re-post) on its websites and its Social Media pages any comments or content that you post on our Social Media pages. YOU AGREE TO HOLD JOHNSON OUTDOORS HARMLESS AND WITHOUT LIABILITY FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY AND ALL CONTENT YOU POST TO Quictent’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
Your use of Social Media platforms, and the collection, use, and sharing of personal information on those platforms is governed by the privacy policies and terms of the third parties that own and operate those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party Social Media platforms.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at or send an email message to the email@example.com.