About 20' x 10' x 7' Tunnel Greenhouse:
Notes: The Quictent 20' x 10' x 7' Tunnel greenhouse is now on pre-sale and will be in stock around March 24, 2021. If there are any changes, we will update this page and email you.
This 20' x 10' x 7' tunnel greenhouse is ideal for cultivating and growing vegetables, flowers, tobacco, or other plants in your garden or backyard. It extends the growing season and protects your plants from the heat and cold, dust, wind, rain, and pests. You can enjoy planting seeds all year, especially in winter and early spring.
- Upgraded 2 Mesh Zipper Doors& 10 Vents ---- 2 Doors on each side of the greenhouse, one mesh door to keep the small animal out and ventilate; one PE cover door to keep warm. 2 Doors have independent zippers, convenient to use each door according to your need, and increase the greenhouse’s functional quality. 10 exhaust vents (8 on the upper part of sides, 2 on doors) for cross ventilation and venting on hot days, and we suggest you keep both doors open in high winds for better stability.
- Reinforced Mesh PE Cover ---heavy-duty 2 layers PE cover with reinforcement mesh molded into it. 100% waterproof, transparent cover can get 85% of the sunlight through, at the same time it can prevent ultraviolet rays, won't make plant burned.
- Powder Coated Steel Frame---heavy-duty powder-coated steel framework. The poles are connected by a convenient three-corner and four-corner joint, making the product stronger and very easy to set up, save time on installing.
- 10 Bases and 20 Stakes For Stability---Coming along with the package to increase the resistance ability of snow and wind. This is an economical greenhouse that extends the growing season of your vegetables, flowers, and herbs. You can enjoy planting seeds in winter.
- Overlong PE Cover Design ---You can put bricks or boards down to seal the bottom or just bury it in the soil. A greenhouse will be better sealed. Heat preservation and airtightness good in it, high humidity and high temperature are provided in winter. Gives seeds, seedlings, and young plants an early start
Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us at first if any doubt or problems with this greenhouse.
- one year free warranty for the 20' x 10' x 7' tunnel greenhouse frame
- 6 months warranty for the cover
- Lifetime Free Replacement for Connectors
- We recommend the positioning of the front of the greenhouse should NOT face in the direction from whence the wind predominantly blows
- You can purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights, screws, etc.) locally or use compost, manure, topsoil, bricks, etc... around sides to enhance the stability.
- The persistence of this greenhouse depends on the weather and place, please reduce the use in bad weather and install it in a place where can keep the wind out.
|Size||10' x 20' x 6.3'|
||Heavy-duty transparent PE with green leno|
|Cover||Transparent Reinforced PE 140G|
|Package Include||1 X Heavy-duty steel frame
1 X Transparent PE cover with 2 zippers
Necessary assembly parts
1 X Manual
Free Shipping to 48 states of the US. Alaska, Hawaii, and other regions of the U.S, please contact us for the shipping rate. Find Out More Here.
If you have free time, Please take a simple Survey to help us Improve the Greenhouse.