Shipping & Return
You can have an overview of Quictent shipping policy from here.
- Your order will be shipped out by FedEx or UPS in 24 working hours, free of charge to 48 U.S. States. Please see below for Exceptions.
- You can expect to receive the item in 3-5 business days after the order(s) being placed.
Note: We provide FedEx, UPS ground shipping service. Please contact us before making the order if you ask for express shipping.
You have 24 hours of waiting period after the order is placed.
You should send a cancel request as soon as possible if you change your mind.
For any cancel request over 24 hours after the purchase time, you have to pay for the operation and restocking fee, usually 10%-20% of the item total.
- We do NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates and APO/FPO addresses.
- Please contact us before you place the order if it is expected to be shipped to Canada.
You can always expect a complete order with brand-new item(s) as we double check packages before sending them out. In case of any damages, we recommend you carefully check the package and item upon delivery.
Please contact us as suggested if any of the followings happen to the package(s):
- If there are box damages which may influence the item inside, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If you need the item in a hurry, take pictures for shipping boxes and item(s) inside, then email to us when it is convenient.
- Please check the parts inside by referring to the instruction (user manual or part list). You should contact us as early as possible if any parts are damaged or missing in transit. Any claim of damaged (missed) parts after 15 days of purchase will not be accepted.
Do NOT use the product if there are any damages, or we will not take responsibility for further damages as it is hard for us to conclude if the item(s) come(s) with factory defects or shipping damages.
There are three stages when it comes to a return.
- 0-15(included) Days
You have 15 days of cooling-off period after receiving the item(s). You can contact for a return so long as you do not open the original shipping box.
Cost: From 10%-20% of the item total for operation and restocking fee.
- 15-30(included) Days
You can contact for a return in 30 days after receiving the item(s) if manufacturer defects are found.
- Over 30 Days
Your return request will NOT be accepted for any reason after 30 days upon the delivery. You can contact for an item exchange or free replacement parts.
Cost: None for replacement parts. It depends for item exchange.
You can refer to Warranty & Replacement Parts for more information for more details.
You can also have a quick look at the sheet below for Quictent Return Policy 2020.
Quictent Return Policy 2020