About 20' x 32' Party Tent
Quictent 20x32 heavy-duty tent is similar in size to a 20x30 tent. Able to accommodate up to 100 people or 60 people including tables and chairs. This size is suitable for all types of large outdoor events, and while the heavy-duty tent is easy to assemble and you only need to put all the pieces together correctly. If a similar size is needed you can choose the 16x32 party tent, which also has plenty of space.
- Unique Triangular Structure & Solid Ground Bar. The unique support beams create a triangular structure that makes the top roof frame more stable and strong. Extra ground bars make the heavy-duty tent more stable on the ground, extending its usage life and being more wind resistant.
- Upgrade Frame Materials. The material of the 20x32 tent frame is upgraded to galvanized heavy-duty and rust-proof. High-quality metal joints make the whole frame more stable and durable. So it is perfectly fine to use it as a wedding tent outdoors.
- Multi-Functional Use. Size of this heavy-duty tent can also be used as a carport shed or storage room, which can perfectly accommodate 4 small cars.
- Extra Carrying Bag. The durable Oxford black carrying bag makes the heavy-duty tent easy to store as well as easy to transport.
- SKU: GM1412W
- Tent Size: 20'x32'x10.5' / 6m x 6m x 3.2m
- Cover & Sidewall: 180g PE & 160g PE White, UV protected, Waterproof
- Poles: Heavy-duty steel, powder-coated, diameter 38mm, thickness 1.2mm
- Sidewall Windows: 10pcs PVC windows
- Package: 5 Boxes
- Gross Weight: 370 lbs
- Door size: width 20ft, height 6.6ft
Quictent has been doing tent business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy or contact us first if any doubts or problems with this heavy-duty tent.
- Lifetime Free Replacement for Connectors, Pegs, Ropes, Elastic ropes, etc.
- Lifetime Free Replacement for a few natural-loss poles.
- Lifetime 50% OFF Parts Supply exceeds normal 1-year warranty.
- 1-Year Free Warranty for Covers and Poles.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Q: How high is the peak of the ceiling?
- A: The 20x30 tent has a height of 6.6ft on the outside and 10.5ft on the inside.
- Q: How many tables fit in a 20x30 tent?
- A: Seated at round tables (5ft): about 64 people. Seated at trestle tables: about 70-75 people. Standing: about 80 people.
Shipping & Return
- Free ground shipping to U.S. 48 contiguous states.
- We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
- You should contact us for the shipping rate if you want the item to be delivered to other regions.
- The ONLY reason for item return we accept manufacturer defects.
- You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item.
- Find Out More Here
Extra ground bars
Extra ground bars make the event tent more stable and more wind-resistant.
The upgraded anchor increases the depth of the pegs into the soil and enhances the tent's resistance to wind and rain.
UPGRADED Galvanised Framework
Top-quality galvanized steel framework and metal corner joint make our marquee more durable
If you have any questions about the installation of the 20x32 tent after receiving it, please refer to Party Tent Instructions for details. If there's any part missing, contact us immediately to get a replacement.
IMPORTANT: This structure can serve your recreational parties and commercial events. We highly recommend it for small business owners, non-profit organizations, or schools. Because it can be reused many times if being well preserved – thus a definite economical choice. What’s more, you should NOT leave the heavy-duty tent unattended overnight.