I don't know about you guys, but for me, coffee is the key to a new day. Whether you're at work, traveling, or even camping, coffee will be a lifesaver! I know a lot of coffee-plus camping enthusiasts out there, and how to brew coffee becomes something that makes you think whenever you are camping.
Imagine waking up in nature and enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. To get this experience easily, we will provide a guarantee. From camping coffee equipment to preparation tips, you will be able to savor delicious coffee even in the great outdoors.
Different kinds of camping coffee makers
This is the most convenient and easiest way to make coffee. Simply fasten it to any size mug, pour hot water over the grounds and your coffee will brew right into the mug. There is no need to bring extra equipment and you can enjoy a cup of coffee in the shortest time possible.
Pour over the coffee set
This is also one of the simpler ways to brew coffee. First, pour the desired amount of coffee into the filter and place it on top of the coffee cup. After that slowly pour in hot water and let the coffee maker drip through the fine filter, then remove the drip tip and you are done.
Pour over coffee set is available in a variety of materials, for camping it is best to choose a break-proof one instead of a glass model.
（Pour over the coffee set）
Portable capsule machine
The prerequisite for using this machine is that you need to use compatible coffee capsules. After that add the capsules to the outlet head. Add hot water to the tank. Pull the piston from its unlock and pump to pressurize and extract the delicious espresso with rich oils.
French press coffee maker
First, it takes 4 ounces of water to add one teaspoon of ground coffee. After you add the hot water and start stirring, wait a few minutes and gently press the plunger. Your coffee is ready. The only downside to this coffee maker is that it doesn't clean up very well and you may get coffee grounds on the plunger.
（French press coffee maker）
Moka pots need electric, ceramic, and gas stovetop heat sources to brew coffee. Afterward, simply fill the lower part of the moka pot with water and add ground coffee powder to the filter.
Then just place it on the stovetop. Within a few minutes, the espresso will fill the top of the moka pot, which is when you need to quickly remove it to avoid spilling.
Tips for brewing coffee
- Don't forget some proper coffee-making accessories when you're brewing coffee at camping. For example, a thermos, an electric kettle, a stirring stick, and a container for coffee grounds or beans.
- If you are afraid that your coffee will lose its best flavor, the best way is to choose coffee beans. Bring a manual coffee grinder afterward so that you can enjoy fresh coffee.
- It is most convenient to grind the coffee in advance and then put it into the storage container to save the time of grinding.
- For moka pots such as this coffee maker, requires a heat source to brew the coffee. You can try making it over a campfire, but care needs to be taken to avoid burns as well as soot getting into the coffee.
- Bring insulated coasters or table mats to prevent overheating.
- You can also try cold brew coffee by simply putting the coffee in a tea bag. Then put it in a mug, pour cold water, and wait overnight. The next day you can savor a different kind of coffee.
- Want to make your coffee flavorful? Take your camping coffee to the next level by choosing flavorings like honey, cinnamon, or condensed milk!
（Quictent mesh tent）
As you learn about these camping coffee makers and tips. You will be able to use the right equipment and techniques to brew delicious coffee. Even the most remote campgrounds won't affect your enjoyment. Try these tips and soon you will be a campground coffee expert!
- Size: 6.6 x 6.6、8 x 8、10 x 10、10 x 20
- Shipping: 3-5 business days
Using a canopy tent can make you more relaxed when you are camping. It will provide you with a dedicated private space protected from rain and sunlight, the perfect environment to enjoy your coffee. Quictent provides you with a portable multi-sized canopy tent, a brand you can trust.