About Quictent 29' x 21' Large Wedding Tent
Quictent's large wedding tent can accommodate up to 85 people standing if it is not equipped with tables and chairs. The special shape is suitable for various outdoor events. The top is designed with a high ceiling but does not have a central column like the pole tent, ensuring spacious floor space. At the same time. Attractive large church windows on each side wall bring maximum light and view.
- Elegant appearance. The unique decagonal shape makes this tent perfect for weddings, parties, barbecues, business events, and some other special occasions. The particular shape can also reduce the need to spend effort on decoration.
- More solid. Add ground bars so that the large wedding tent can be more stable. Stronger wind resistance can be used in multiple seasons.
- Excellent detail setting. The roof cover is linked to the frame by an elastic rope, which is stronger than other connections. It is also more convenient to disassemble and install. The top has a height adjustment setting, which can give better support to the whole frame.
- Size: 29' x 21' x 11' (Peak)
- Cover Material: 270g Polyester PVC coated, waterproof
- Sidewall Material: 10pcs 180g Polyester, waterproof
- Windows: 10 church windows on each wall side, PVC coated
- Frame Material: Heavy duty White Powder coated steel, Steel Joint connector
- Packaging: 4 boxes/Weight 354lbs, Wooden protection for steel poles
Quictent has been doing tent business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us first if any doubts or problems with this 29x21 large wedding tent.
- Lifetime Free Replacement for Connectors, Pegs, Ropes, Elastic ropes, etc.
- 1-Year Free Warranty for Covers and Poles.
- Lifetime 50% OFF Parts Supply exceeds normal 1-year warranty.
Shipping & Return
- Free ground shipping to U.S. 48 contiguous states.
- We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
- Find Out More Here
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Q: How many people would fit in?
A: About the size of the tent, we provide the following reference: Seated at round tables (5ft): about 50 people.Seated at trestle tables: about 60-70 people.Standing: about 75 people.
- Q: Can the fabric panels be put in the washer?
- A: Yes, the fabric is made of 100% polyester fabric and can be washed with water. However, considering the large size of this fabric, we recommend hand washing or simply wiping only the parts that are contaminated.
IMPORTANT: This structure can serve your recreational parties and commercial events. We highly recommend this frame tent for small business owners, non-profit organizations, or schools because it can be reused many times if being well preserved – thus a definite economical choice. What’s more, you should NOT leave the tent unattended overnight. Please take down and keep parts in the original box when not in use.