About 25' x 10' x 7' Large Greenhouse
This 25' x 10' x 7' Large Greenhouse is an upgraded heavy-duty greenhouse. It is ideal for your outdoor gardening and protects your flowers, vegetables, and herbs all year round. It is versatile and of great quality.
- 2 Independent Mesh Zipper Doors& 12 Exhaust Vents --- 2 Doors on each side of the greenhouse, one mesh door to keep small things out and ventilate on hot days; one PE cover door to keep warm. 2 Doors have independent zippers, convenient to use each door according to your need, and increase the greenhouse’s functional quality. 12 exhaust vents (10 on the upper part of sides, 2 on doors) for cross ventilation and venting.
- 7 Rows of Crossbars --- 3 Rows of crossbars on the top of the greenhouse, completely round structure, can prevent the snow and water from accumulating. Also, the ground frame, using the U-type stakes, will effectively grip the ground and reduce the wind obstruction.
- Windows with all-sided velcro --- All-sided Velcro on the windows can make the greenhouse air-locked and keep the inner temperature in winter, and all 12 windows have gauze mesh to keep things out when venting.
- Reinforced Mesh PE Cover ---heavy duty 2 layers PE cover with reinforcement mesh into it. 100% waterproof, transparent cover can get 85% of the sunlight through, at the same time it can prevent ultraviolet ray, won't make plant burned.
|Package Weight||90.4 lbs|
|Frame Material||Galvanized steel|
|Package Include||Galvanized Steel Frame, polyethylene cover, assembly parts|
Quictent has been doing tent business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us at first if any doubt or problems with this 25' x 10' x 7' large greenhouse.
- Lifetime replacement for connectors, bases, and stakes.
- 1-year warranty for all poles.
- 6 months warranty for cover.
1. The positioning of the front of the greenhouse should NOT face in the direction from whence the wind predominantly blows.
2. We recommend you purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights, screws, etc.) locally or use compost, manure, topsoil, bricks, etc... around the sides to enhance the stability.
7 Rows of Crossbars Structures
3 Rows of crossbars on the top of the greenhouse; while normal greenhouses have only one pole on the top; Quictent greenhouse use 3 poles on the top to make sure the structure can be enough stable and sturdy and prevent snow or rain accumulating.
Ground frame structure
The ground frame structure of the greenhouse can increase the resistance ability of snow and wind. And we use the thickened poles in this part to improve the quality of the greenhouse. Use with the U-type stakes will effectively grip the ground and reduce the wind obstruction.
Free Screw Covers
Free Screw Covers and pole covers to protect the screws and poles, to prevent water into the poles and free screw cover can protect the screws and avoid scratch. We also provide 2 pairs of gloves as gift to give your convenience.