About 20' x 10' x 7' Heavy Duty Large Greenhouse
Quictent 10' x 20' large greenhouse is ideal for cultivating and growing vegetables, flowers, tobacco, or other plants in your garden or backyard. 2 colors of White and Green are available. This large greenhouse is sturdy and well designed to give your plants uninterrupted care all year round.
- 【 2 Independent Mesh Zipper Doors& 10 Exhaust Vents】 --- 2 Doors on each side of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse, one mesh door to keep the small animals out and ventilate on hot days; one PE cover door to keep warm. 2 Doors have independent zippers, convenient to use each door according to your need, and increase the greenhouse’s functional quality. 10 exhaust vents (8 on the upper part of sides, 2 on doors) for cross ventilation and venting.
- 【7 Rows of Crossbars】--- 3 Rows of crossbars on the top of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse, completely round structure, can prevent the snow and water from accumulating. Also, the ground frame, using the U-type stakes, will effectively grip the ground and reduce the wind obstruction.
- 【Windows with All-sided Velcro】--- All-sided Velcro on the windows can make the large greenhouse air-locked and keep the inner temperature in winter, and all 10 windows have gauze mesh to keep animals out when venting.
- 【Reinforced Mesh PE Cover】---heavy-duty 2 layers PE cover with reinforcement mesh molded into it. 100% waterproof, greenhouse cover can get 85% of the sunlight through, at the same time it can prevent ultraviolet rays, won't make plant burned.
Worry-Free Warranty --- Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality, so we back our greenhouse with a worry-free warranty as pictured and timely, friendly after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us if any doubt and problems with this 20'x 10'x 7' large greenhouse.
- One Year Warranty for All Poles
- 6 months warranty for the cover
- Lifetime Replacement for Connectors, as pictured.
- The positioning of the front of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse should NOT face in the direction from whence the wind predominantly blows.
- We recommend you purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights, screws, etc.) locally or use compost, manure, topsoil, bricks, etc... around sides to enhance the stability.
|Material||Heavy-duty transparent PE with green leno|
Free shipping to 48 states of the US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
Find Out More Here