About 20' x 10' x 7' Heavy Duty Large Greenhouse
Quictent 10' x 20' large greenhouse is ideal for cultivating and growing vegetables, flowers, tobacco, or other plants in your garden or backyard.
2 colors White and Green are available. This large greenhouse is sturdy and well designed to give your plants uninterrupted care all year round.
2 Independent Mesh Zipper Doors& 10 Exhaust Vents. 2 Doors on each side of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse, one mesh door to keep the small animals out and ventilate on hot days; one PE cover door to keep warm. 2 Doors have independent zippers, convenient to use each door according to your need, and increase the greenhouse’s functional quality. 10 exhaust vents (8 on the upper part of sides, 2 on doors) for cross ventilation and venting.
- 7 Rows of Crossbars. 3 Rows of crossbars on the top of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse, completely round structure, can prevent the snow and water from accumulating. Also, the ground frame, using the U-type stakes, will effectively grip the ground and reduce the wind obstruction.
- Windows with All-sided Velcro. All-sided Velcro on the windows can make the large greenhouse air-locked and keep the inner temperature in winter, and all 10 windows have gauze mesh to keep animals out when venting.
- Reinforced Mesh PE Cover. Heavy-duty 2 layers PE cover with reinforcement mesh molded into it. 100% waterproof, greenhouse cover can get 85% of the sunlight through, at the same time it can prevent ultraviolet rays, won't make plant burned.
- Free Screw Covers. Free screw covers and rod covers protect the screws and rods from water entering the rods and from scratching.
- Thoughtful gift. We offer each user 2 pairs of gloves as a gift to make it easy for you to set up and care for your greenhouse.
- Strong ground frame structure. The ground frame structure of the greenhouse can increase the resistance to wind and snow. We use thickened poles in this part to improve the quality of the greenhouse. Used in conjunction with U-shaped stakes, they can effectively grip the ground and reduce wind blockage.
- The positioning of the front of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse should NOT face in the direction from whence the wind predominantly blows.
- We recommend you purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights, screws, etc.) locally or use compost, manure, topsoil, bricks, etc... around the sides to enhance the stability.
- If you also prefer a larger greenhouse, the latest 25' x 10' x 7' Large Greenhouse is also a great option to add fun to your backyard life.
- The 10' x 9' x 8' Backyard Greenhouse and the 12' x 7' x 7' Tunnel Greenhouse are both great large greenhouses that offer more possibilities for your greenhouse options.
Worry-Free Warranty --- Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality, so we back our greenhouse with a worry-free warranty as pictured and timely, friendly after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us if any doubts, and problems with this 20'x 10'x 7' large greenhouse.
- One Year Warranty for All Poles
- 6 months warranty for the cover
- Lifetime Replacement for Connectors, as pictured.
|Contents||Galvanized Steel Frame, polyethylene cover, assembly parts|
|Material||Heavy-duty transparent PE with green leno|
Free shipping to 48 states of the US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
Find Out More Here
You can refer this blog to know how our customer strengthened our greenhouse to withstand a tornado.