About 20' x 10' x 7' Heavy Duty Large Greenhouse
The 10' x 20' x 7' large greenhouse is a great bonding project. Everything from selecting the location for set-up to preparing the greenhouse plants can become a shared experience. A large outdoor greenhouse could create gardening fun for you. The Quictent Heavy Duty Greenhouse heavy duty greenhouse kits are ready to deliver tremendous value to your entire family. Providing you with more options, here are two greenhouse colors for you to choose from.
Two Doors in One
Reinforced Top Structure
For Ultimate Stability
Worry-Free Warranty --- Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality, so we back our greenhouse with a worry-free warranty as pictured and timely, friendly after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us if any doubts, and problems with this 20'x 10'x 7' large greenhouse.
- One Year Warranty for All Poles
- 6 months warranty for the cover
- Lifetime Replacement for Connectors, as pictured.
|Contents||Galvanized Steel Frame, polyethylene cover, assembly parts|
|Material||Heavy-duty transparent PE with green leno|
- The positioning of the front of the 10' x 20' large greenhouse should NOT face in the direction from whence the wind predominantly blows.
- We recommend you purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights, screws, etc.) locally or use compost, manure, topsoil, bricks, etc... around the sides to enhance the stability.
- If you also prefer a larger greenhouse, the latest 25' x 10' x 7' Large Greenhouse is also a great option to add fun to your backyard life.
- The 10' x 9' x 8' Backyard Greenhouse and the 12' x 7' x 7' Tunnel Greenhouse are both great large greenhouses that offer more possibilities for your greenhouse options.
- Click here to know more about " greenhouses near me".
Free shipping to 48 states of the US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
Find Out More Here
You can refer this blog to know how our customer strengthened our greenhouse to withstand a tornado.