About 2' x 2' x 4.6' Indoor Grow Tent
Quictent 2' x 2' x 4.6' indoor grow tent will not release any harmful gas under light and heat conditions, which is very useful for your plants, and the packaging and storage are more standardized.
- Upgraded NEW Heavy Duty Zippers. New heavy-duty zippers made of extra-thick materials ensure that you can open and close the door easily.
- No Light Leakage. 8% reflective PET silver adhesive fabric (inside) and extra thick 600D oxford fabric (outside) create a good growing environment for plants and block the light from escaping.
- Thicker Net Poles. The 16mm diameter, 0.8mm thick net poles make the entire frame safer and stronger. The sturdy poles prevent the structure from twisting and provide greater load-bearing capacity for hanging lights and other equipment.
- Strong Explosion-proof Metal Zippers. Real heavy-duty waterproof and explosion-proof metal zipper, you can easily slide the zipper on the track without wobble. This zipper is durable and will last a long time.
- SGS Testing & Certification. Eco-friendly, genuine safe, and reliable for your plants! No smell, providing a healthy growth environment for your plants.
- Considering the safety of you and your plant, we highly recommend that DO NOT buy grow tents without SGS.
- If you prefer a mini grow tent, we also recommend the 32" x 32" x 63" Small Grow Tent.
Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us at first if any doubt or problems with this grow tent.
- 2 Years of Free Warranty for the whole product.
- Lifetime Free Replacement for Connectors.
|Size (WxLxH)||24"x 24"x 55"|
|Tube||16x0.8mm Steel Rods/Green|
|Exterior Material||600D Oxford Cloth|
|Inner Lining Material||100% Highly Reflective Water-Proof Mylar|
- 1x Cover
- 1 set Metal Frame
- 1x Removable Waterproof Floor Tray
- 4x Nylon Belts
Free shipping to 48 states of the US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.