To make your winter far more enjoyable, why not go out to fish on the frozen river or lake. This Quictent ice fishing shelter is here to protect you from the chilly air and wind.
Flame-retarded 600D fabric cover which meets CPAI 84 fire retardant standards far exceeds the others. And the unique black interior keeps warm inside as well as ensures watching clearly.
What's more, the hub style frame is easy to set up and take down that you can do it by your own. There are also tie down kits to secure the shelter.
- 2 Air vents with protective shells to ventilate
- 4 transparent Windows with Shades inside for choosing light freely
- 8 Ice anchors and 4 ropes to secure the shelter
- Hub Style Frame to set up and take down easily and quickly
- Flame retarded, 600D Fabric
- Black interior to provide excellent vision
- Exterior bottom flap with eyelets
- Interior Storage bags
- Backpack bag
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||62" x 62" x 68"|
|Fabric||600D oxford, flame retardant treated|
|Accessories||8 x ice anchor, 4 x rope with hook, carry bag, mannul|
Free shipping to 48 states of US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates and APO/FPO.
The ONLY reason for item return we accept is manufacturing defect.
You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item.
Find Out More Here