About 16' x 32' Party Tent
Quictent 16' x 32' heavy-duty party tent can hold at least 60 people (chairs and desk included), making it perfect for family events, weddings, graduations, birthday parties, etc. It also serves well as a garage or storage shelter, you can use it to keep your tools and vehicles temporarily or use it as portable storage.
- UPGRADED Steel Framework. UPGRADED Poles, Rust Resistant Framework: Top quality steel framework and metal corner joint make our canopy more durable.
- EXTRA GROUND BARS. Extra ground bars make the tent more stable and more wind-resistant on the ground.
- Good Ventilation(each sidewall panel is removable). 10 removable sidewalls & 2 zipper doors for cross ventilation and venting on hot days.
- Extra Carry Bags. Durable Oxford Black Carry Bags for storage, easy to store.
- Ideal for commercial or recreational use such as parties, weddings, backyard events, flea market, etc.
Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us at first if any doubt or problems with this party tent.
- Lifetime Free Replacement for Connectors, Pegs, Ropes, Elastic ropes, etc.
- 1 Year Free Warranty for Covers and Poles.
- Lifetime 50% OFF Parts Supply exceed normal 1-year warranty.
|Tent Size||16' x 32' x10' / 5m x 10m x 3m|
|Cover & Sidewall||180g PE & 160g PE White, UV protected, Waterproof|
|Poles||Heavy-duty steel, powder-coated, diameter 38mm, thickness 1.2mm|
|Church Windows||10pcs PVC windows|
- Waterproof Cover
- UV Resistant Fabric
- Sturdy Steel Frame
- Detachable Sidewalls
- Anti-rust Steel Pipe
Shipping & Return
- Free ground shipping to U.S. 48 contiguous states.
- We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
- Find Out More Here
IMPORTANT: This structure can serve your recreational parties and commercial events. We highly recommend it for small business owners, non-profit organizations, or schools because it can be reused many times if being well preserved – thus a definite economical choice. What’s more, you should NOT leave the tent unattended overnight. Please take down and keep parts in the original box when not in use and contact us if you need any replacement parts.